How To Conduct A Controlled Substance Drug Audit
- RACE-Approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit for veterinarians and veterinary technicians
- Mobile-Ready / On-Demand
A drug audit is one of the tools most commonly used by DEA investigators, and can pinpoint discrepancies in your drug supplies. It’s also another important step in identifying and preventing drug diversion. After this course, you’ll understand how a controlled substance inventory is structured, how to track controlled substances from acquisition to disposal, and how to successfully reconcile your inventory.
- Proper data logging and reconciliation
- How to manage your own successful drug audit
- Security solutions to prevent diversion of your drug inventory
- Useful tips and suggestions for future inventory and audit success