DEA Compliance Training
This program has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit for veterinarians and veterinary technicians in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
Mobile-Ready / On-Demand.
Titan Group’s online DEA Compliance Training provides regulatory compliance expertise delivered by retired DEA Supervisory Special Agents to ensure a comprehensive understanding of requirements for achieving and maintaining ongoing controlled substance compliance. Our DEA Compliance Training module offers guidance on how to interpret and implement the Controlled Substance Act (CSA), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and other DEA compliance requirements and procedures into best practices for health care providers and facilities that handle controlled substances. Learning objectives include:
- Legal requirements and responsibilities as a DEA registrant according to the Controlled Substance Act (CSA)
- Legal requirements and responsibilities as a DEA registrant according to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Record keeping and security obligations
- Oversight regarding how controlled substances are legally scheduled and regulated
- Proactive measures designed to reduce opportunities for controlled substances diversion